Do you feel:
You are NOT alone!
Millions of people have asked themselves the same questions you are asking right now. There is a solution. It’s simple but tough, easy to follow but hard to swallow sometimes. It is a complete life change.
Our mission is to help you as you integrate back into regular life. Surrounding yourself with others who know EXACTLY how you feel is the best way to face the challenges.
Start with this self assessment. Be honest with yourself.
- Are you unhappy?
- Do you find yourself focusing on drugs/alcohol to the exclusion of work and family responsibilities?
- Do you feel that you are different? That you are not an addict – that if it weren’t for your spouse, job stresses, money problems, etc. that you would not be using?
- Does the thought of living without drugs and alcohol seem impossible, too painful?
- Do you ever feel trapped – that you can’t stop using and you can’t go on the way you’re living?
- Do you switch from vodka to beer to wine, from one drug to another, thinking that a particular type of substance is the problem?
- Are you in jeopardy of losing your job or family because of your drinking/drug use?
- Do you use or drink alone?
- Do you refuse to go places where you cannot use or drink?
- Do you hide your use or lie about the amount you drink or use?
- Do you have any legal problems, like a DUI, felony arrests or other “brushes with the law” where your drug/alcohol use was present?
- Have you ever used cocaine, crack, and heroin, pot? Ecstasy, blue ice, PCP, acid or any other designer drugs?
- In the past, have you stopped, cut down, or decided to use/drink “only on weekends,” only to find your use back in full swing after a short time?
- Do you ever feel like you are going crazy, that your life is out of control?
- Is it getting harder to keep it all “under control” – hiding your use, showing up for work, looking and acting “normal,” pretending to be ok?
- Do you use to manage feelings of anger, loss, loneliness and other emotional pain?
- Has anyone commented about your use being excessive?
- Do you feel that no one can help you or that you are beyond help?
- Do you continue to use despite negative consequences?
If you struggled with these questions or if you answered yes, please call us. We can help